We are seeking an experienced PHP developer to join our Wellington based team. This is a great opportunity to work as part of an experienced and collaborative team that produce websites for some of the countries leading small to medium sized businesses.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in PHP and WordPress development
- Bonus points for an understanding of 960 grid system or similar
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a small team
You will need be able to demonstrate the bellow traits and skills:
– Relevant examples of Websites that you have worked on as part of a team or individually
– The ability to problem solve, meet deadlines and manage client expectations
– Be able to provide constructive feedback to colleagues to meet clients requirements
This role is casual/contract but will likely lead to full-time work for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you please email examples of work along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org